Media Culture is seeking candidates for an Entry Level Analyst role within our Data & Analytics Team. Media Culture is a brand response agency committed to building transformational relationships. We are unstoppable in our pursuit of exceptional outcomes — backed by data and brought to life across every platform. We are committed to our employees, as demonstrated by our willingness to provide 100% employer-paid health premium contributions.
This role will support the Analytics Team and specifically Senior Marketing Analysts in reporting efforts using platforms such as SQL, Tableau, PPT, and Excel as well as supplementary related research. This role offers opportunity to learn about a variety of business categories, revenue models, and further development of existing and new skill sets.
We are looking for someone who already has or aspires to fit the qualifications below. This is the type of person the Analytics leadership wants the right candidate to grow into. Are you on board?
The Position & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or interest in Business, Marketing/Advertising, Economics, Computer Science, or any related quantitatively oriented field
- A ‘roll up your sleeves’ fast learner who is passionate about numbers, data, consumer insights, business, and culture
- Excellent quantitative skills. Possesses the ability to interpret and connect data from multiple sources.
- Naturally curious. Someone who is constantly interrogating the problem from multiple angles and takes pride in showcasing their own unique POV
- Possesses clear and persuasive communication skills—written and verbal
- Independent, agile worker who is comfortable navigating ambiguity and managing multiple deliverables, projects, and associated team communication in a dynamic environment
- A fierce collaborator with a proven record of working with diverse skillsets and mindsets to see complex projects through to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of basic statistics. Experience with analytical tools (Python, R, Tableau, SPSS, SAS) is a plus