The Director of Analytics will lead and support a team of marketing analysts and data scientists skilled in modeling and analyzing performance of marketing campaigns across digital and linear channels. Data is the core of our strategy development and drives our client’s business decisions.
In this role you will be directly involved in onboarding and ongoing analytics support of clients, processing development to maximize human and technology resources, and providing guidance to the Analytics team members to ensure consistent, quality output of the team. You will be working with the VP of Analytics to implement new measurement techniques and data resources to continue improving services to clients. Our position is that analytics serves not only as a source of guidance for our clients but is also a support role to all internal teams including Operations, Media Buying and Strategy.
Our ideal candidate will have successful experience building and leading analytics teams, strong experience in digital campaign analysis, working with large data sets, contribution to the development of attribution models, and will be making data-driven decisions. Direct interaction with clients and internal leadership will be frequent, making communication skills equally as important as refined analytical skills.
- Support Analytics team members with ongoing and ad-hoc analysis
- Lead data discovery and integration
- Establish KPI’s for new and existing clients
- Collaborate with client and internal teams to develop data driven marketing strategies
- Test design to maximize timelines and mitigate financial risk
- Serve as the primary analytics voice for assigned clients
- Design and develop client dashboard
- Compile and present insights gleaned from analysis
- Optimize and automate procedures to improve efficiency, effectiveness and quality of routine processes
- Directly interact with large data sets in SQL, MySQL, and other relational databases
- Direct experience in Marketing Analytics involving both digital and linear marketing channels
- Experience with integrating and working directly in digital advertising platforms including Bing, Google Search, Facebook, Pinterest, and major DSPs
- Initiative, integrity, and curiosity for understanding patterns and behaviors using data
- Experience building and leading analytics teams
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be a problem solver and attentive to details while understanding macro-level business objectives
- Experience building and utilizing attribution and marketing mix models
- Experience with ETL and data processing; knows how to transform raw data into useful data sets to support analysis and business decisions
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Working knowledge of database languages including transact SQL and MySQL.
- Working knowledge of statistical tools and languages including Python, R and SASS
- Strong data visualization skills and experience with related tools including Tableau
- Web analytics tools including Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- CRM tools including HubSpot, Salesforce and Shopify