The Account Executive will be responsible for steering the client's business strategies while ensuring the agency is fully prepared to meet all of the client's media needs. The Account Executive leads the team toward the overall account vision, creates new solutions for driving the business forward, motivates team members to greater contributions, and has impact with client directors and influence with client officers. The AE will find new ways to drive organic growth; understanding that doing great work for the client means expanding our relationship and increasing revenue.
- Responsible for leading the initiation of all media, creative, and research projects for each client.
- Act as the primary internal and external contact for all activities of the account, providing effective direction to ensure that the agency is properly managing client needs outlined in SOW.
- Responsible for building strong client relationships.
- Collaborate across the agency network to drive integrated thinking and communication solutions that are aligned with business goals.
- Direct all client service processes, including Creative, Production, Media, Accounting, and Analytics.
- Work closely with internal/external media and traffic teams to ensure deliverables are on schedule and within budget.
- Work with Accounting Department to ensure timely and accurate billing of all client projects, including creating and updating all SOWs, tracking budgets, reconciliation of all projects, client invoicing, attendance at weekly and monthly financial meetings, etc.
- Communicate with Production/Traffic on project timelines, job numbers, estimates, setting up meetings, issuing instructions, and trafficking deliverables/materials.
- Work with analytics team to help establish KPIs and measure and report on an ongoing basis.
- Oversee data analytics reporting process for each media effort ensuring all resources are available, timing is met, and points of view/optimization opportunities are outlined. The AE is responsible for understanding the process and leading the presentation and next steps.
- Unite and lead cross-functional teams in the most efficient, optimal process for effective use of resources.
- Lead/Support in the development of all client PowerPoint presentations
- Driving profitability through organic growth and building business opportunities for clients and in turn, providing growth for the agency.
- Ensuring the agency is maximizing profitability by adhering to resource goals and monitoring time.
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of experience in an agency or related environment
- Minimum of 5 years in media strategy or planning
- Deep experience in audio and video channels, in offline media, as well as online.
- Inclination to think outside of the box to imagine new ideas and encourage progressive dialogue.
- An eagerness to think differently about problems and rolling up your sleeves to help figure them out.
- A resiliently positive and solution-focused attitude.
- Demonstrating interest in marketing by reading trade publications, industry blogs, participation in educational webinars, etc.
- The ability to confidently present your own and other's work persuasively.
- Financial savvy – the willingness and capability to work with numbers.
- Proficiency with industry tools like MRI, Kantar, Telmar, Nielsen, Comcast, Excel, MediaOcean, Comscore, Tradedesk, Pathmatics etc.